Before I woke up today I had a nice dream of lying in the sun whilst my lady chased away the black cat....it didn't turn out so pleasant......
JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS. Woke up to find out that a bloody mouse has got into my food cupboard and eaten MY biscuits...through my special plastic box AND has mouse pee'd all over the cupboard. Then the black cat was outside in my territory, pretty much ALL day, poo-ing on the lawn and spraying here there and everywhere. Not to mention that water was falling from the sky all day. Then the camera batteries were done and the bluetooth thingy didn't work so somehow todays photo is upside down. FRIDAY HERE I COME.....on a total wind down this weekend after a busy week. Going for a spa weekend with my new mate Harry. (it's not like THAT, just two tom cats who enjoy a little bit of relaxation and each others company)
No comments:
Post a Comment