I've been busy working on my blog these past two days. I’ve arranged for the 365 staff to email you when I put up a new post. All you need to do is put in your email address in the link on the right side of the screen. Each of my ICT CATS (Information Communication Technology Computer Appointed Trained Staff) will be happy to let you know each time I have exciting news. I have a team of staff that now work round the clock, I pay them in mice as I often hunt too many for myself anyway so everyones happy.
Today I want to thank all my fans from around the world. Looking at my 365 Hobbes Stats I have found out that I have fans in the
United Kingdom, United States, Germany, Australia, Brazil, France, Hong Kong, India, Kazakhstan and Malaysia!
Other than that I have been sleeping.
No comments:
Post a Comment